Master’s Course, of university level, in compliance with the Bologna Process, according to the Dispatch n. º 910/2019, published in the ‘Diário da República’, 2nd series, n. º 16, of January 23, 2019.
The Visual Arts. Artistic Practices and Research master aims to:
– Provide students with the necessary skills to integrate them into the professional filed of art.
– To deepen the knowledge of the Visual Arts and the relations that these establish with other territories of reflection.
– To enable the construction of an interdisciplinary body of work in able of informing the artistic practice both from a conceptual and tecnical point of view.
– Promote the interaction between artistic production in the field of visual arts and research practice.
– Encourage a projectual practice in the context of exhibition design.
|SCIENTIFIC AREA||ACRONYM||MANDATORY CREDITS||OPTIONAL CREDITS|
|CURRICULAR UNITS||SCIENTIFIC AREA||TYPE||TOTAL||CONTACT||CREDITS|
|LABORATORY OF ARTISTIC PRACTICES (I)||AV||S1||225||PL:90||9|
|CONTEMPORARY ART AND CRITICAL STUDIES||AV||S1||150||T:45 OT:15||6|
|ART, SOCIETY, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY||AV||S1||225||TP:90||9|
|LABORATORY OF ARTISTIC PRACTICES (II)||AV||S2||225||PL:90||9|
|RESEARCH METHODOLOGIES (I)||AV||S2||150||T:15 TP:45||6|
|ANALYSIS AND WRITING OF ARTIST TEXTS||AV||S2||225||TP:90||9|
9he master faculty includes, besides its teachers, a significant set of guest lectures, critics, curators, artists and invited researchers, with recognized experience and academic and/or professional merit in the field of contemporary art, such as artists, curators, critics and researchers:
Alberto Samaniego – Ana Rito – Cristina Susigan – Daniela Angelucci – Denise Pollini – Diogo Tudela – Grace Shwidnt – Joana Cunha Leal – João Fonte Santa – João Tabarra – José Maçãs De Carvalho – José Maia – Lourenço Sandoval – Luís Lima – Marcus Steinweg – Mariana Pinto Dos Santos – Naya Yakoumaki – Nuno Malheiro – Nuno Ramalho – Paulo Alexandre Castro – Pedro Faro – Regina Guimarães – Silvestre Pestana – Tales Frey – Tamara Bringas – Tiago Afonso – Sara & André – Rômulo Moraes – Mohammad Salemy – João Enxuto & Erica Love – Eva Ângelo – André Gil Mata – Marta Lança – Marta Mestre – David Revés – Judit Vidiella Pagès – Peter Baalman – Alexandra João Martins – João Oliveira Duarte – Manuela Hargreaves – Alexandra Balona – Lúcia Prancha – Helena Estrela – Mara Montanaro – Rogério Nuno Costa – Joclécio Azevedo – Pedro Barreiro – Emanuel Cameira
To view the complete regulation, download the PDF.